CNLL ® is a company providing projects and services in architecture, engineering, urban planning, landscaping, design and research, development and innovation in these projects and services, with a dynamic focus in skilled human resources, innovation, technology, communications, environment and creativity, communicating and intervening in a global world. It stands as a house of creation,research and innovation, based on the experience of over twenty years, with high technical skills of their staff and using the most advanced technology, based on the values of sustainability, ethics and social responsibility.
CNLL ® is a company in which the intense search for total and integrated quality is the validation and demonstration of their work’s relevance, going far beyond the needs of its customers. To achieve this design’s excellence committs and invests confidently in creativity, ongoing research, development and innovation. Always with a clear customer orientation.
Integrated Management System Policy
1. Creation of innovative solutions beyond the customers’ needs, sharing risks and accepting challenges, with a multiple and timely response , in a perspective of social and global responsibility.
2. Being attentive to the optimization of all resources and procedures with a view to ensure a skilled work, integrating innovation driven to sustainability.
3. Valuing and empowering our employees, through a process of continuous improvement, both in the means or the knowledge.
4. Permanent search of quality and innovation supported by an adequate market surveillance, scientific, technological and organizational.
5. Commitment to comply with the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the system.
6. CNLL a team of Research, Innovation, Creativity, Production, Leadership and Loyalty.
These departments perform distinct functions and practices. However, they aren’t tight in form, whether in physical space or resources. Interaction and versatility are key principles that CNLL ®, developed and aims to keep. By considering that the art and science are not watertight compartments and that the contribution of other areas of knowledge and methodologies may be creative and skilled material , has in this model or organizational ideal a method for a productive efficiency.
The CNLL follows an internationalization policy, in which proposes itself to acknowledge the markets of Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, Brazil in order to promote CNLL’s work and positioning abroad.
Certification is a strong focus on overall quality and provides a solid basis on which CNLL intendeds to consolidate its path while a project designer company. CNLL is certified by APCER since 2004 according to the ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System, and we are in the process to be certified according to the NP 4457:2007 – Management Research, Development and Innovation, awaiting only the certificate issue.